A partner refers to the business or clients that you work with:
- Client Partners: Partners that you move and store goods for.
- Carrier Partners: Partners who carry goods to and from their destinations.
Creating a Carrier Partner
To create a new Carrier Partner, find the Carrier Partners item in the sidebar menu, tap it and choose Manage.
Next, tap in the header to create a new Carrier.
Enter the Partner Code and the Partner Name.
Partner Codes need to be unique, no two partners in your organisation can have the same code.
If you would like you can add a company logo at this step.
Once complete click Create Partner. You can now see details about this partner.
Finish setting up your Carrier Partner by completing the following steps:
- Review details
- Configure Freight Settings
- Create Freight Rates
- Configure Financial Settings
- Learn about transactions and schedules